Thursday, January 24, 2013

mac makeup wholesale grets saysI really

However is to forbid to curse technical ability, I finally learned the fourth to forbid to curse technical ability.
"Thank brother-in-law Liu!"I say with smile, mood happy abnormality.
"In fact you need not thank me, either, your teacher early wants me will I will of some trifle teach you, otherwise you think I literally will forbid to curse 《 puts out burning a life time 》and 《 Nu-thunderstorm in the sky 》teach to you!"Brother-in-law Liu says with smile:"Our those people is finally all old, teaches the technical ability to you."
"Is my teacher fierce?"I ask, teacher this old man still pretty has a face, he wants brother-in-law Liu to teach me the technical ability, brother-in-law Liu taught me 2 to forbid to curse technical ability.
"Your teacher is certainly getting more fierce, he is the nickname in those early years absolute being, the absolute being in the way, the Taoist priest three greatest taboos technical ability printed, the absolute being punished and brought to life, is all what your teacher created out."Brother-in-law Liu says with smile.
"You and teacher since so familiar, you should also fierce, what is that your nickname again?"I smile to ask, the person always all has curiosity and likes to find out some inside stories of gossips.
"I, ha ha, I the nickname in those early years is evil absolute being,fake oakleys!"Brother-in-law Liu thinks of to generally write to say from the language:"Very faraway name, faraway arrive I almost could not remembered by myself, after the most horrifying combat, the old friends in those early years, leave of also only have I and your teacher."
"Now that my teacher can bring to life to die in battle of war ally, that why meeting does someone die?"I ask.
"Your thinking to bring to life is to literally use?"Brother-in-law Liu says with smile:"There is also the limiting, have to die death just very the in a short time would bring to life, but at vehemence of in the battlefield, how probably sometimes the war ally that go to and bring to life to die!Say again, bring to life to the user's injury biggest, is not casually either and then can use."
"Originally and so."I say that red scorpion, float the standing alone use of Ping and a hundred years seals to print, the punishment and resurrection of absolute being, really drop experience, but why my kill to harm sex to forbid to curse but can't drop experience value?This was the oddness.
"Forbiding to curse had better not and easily use, because forbid to curse all to be anti- to bite a function."Brother-in-law Liu says.
"But I have already used to forbid to curse for many times, didn't see what anti- bite!"I say.
"The use forbids to curse the life span that will damage an user, so easily don't use to forbid to curse thus of greatly kill wound technical ability."Brother-in-law Liu is still advising me, my pressing a root don't listen to into, say to forbid to curse really is anti- to bite, that has already should been anti- to bite me as well, I use how much time forbid to curse!
"Walk sideways, you remember to do to move very in a twinkling, this is the technical ability that protects a life, I can live down on the battlefield of vehemence, depend of is also a moment to move just."Brother-in-law Liu's bitterness says with smile.
"Okay, I will make great effort to practice."I say with smile and ask a way after:"To, brother-in-law Liu, you was somehow also evil absolute being to wear before, whether should also have a little to hide goods?"
"What do you say to hide goods?"The brother-in-law Liu Leng Leng asks.
I am dizzy, this old man's returning is really not last, comparing with the teacher, that old fox is bad far, I can continue to lift to order him and smile to say to him:"Brother-in-law Liu mixed river's lake in those early years, real strenght that nature was very arrogant, whether also made many good things?"
"Are you to say a material?"Brother-in-law Liu began to understand on the whole, I ha ha on smiling, say:"Is not to equip Yao, the person depends clothes Ma Kao An, this person wants to want to mix on the way, how would not° until make a body like material also to must arise from F, so as to increase the safety of real strenght guarantee oneself?You in those early years that body material is what equip, lane which go to?"
"Your this little bastard, unexpectedly the blackmail rosed me to come!"Brother-in-law Liu says that I smiling of Hey Hey.
"You a long while ago don't do eldest brother a lot of years of, again not on the way mix, also stay a suit to have stem what, put long the material will become mildewed of, still take out contribute to me, let me use that body material, just can embody to be worth of!"I the Hey Hey say with smile.
"For a long time, I forgot I to still have whole body to equip."Brother-in-law Liu's regrets says:"I really could not used those things, since you want that to send to you like."Listen to the old man say his whole body material of past sends to me, I rejoice extremely, the heart wildly jumps, old man before somehow is also of evil absolute being head, equip would be getting worse!
Is very quick, brother-in-law Liu came out, I was with full intention expectant of looking at him, if he directly throws an evil thunder material to my whole body too stick, my in the mind secretly thinks, the evil thunder material was the sorcery teacher latest and tallest class suit that has been already known currently.
"This body equips you to take to go to."Brother-in-law Liu receives whole body the material of dust send to my in front, I once connected to cautiously look into, being a lightning flash method Zhang the in addition was a set of evil absolute being suit, also calculated currently a game inside of top-class equip, suit can be free to acquire this whole body, I am still very happy.
"The attribute that cautiously sees those materials, I think that they will bring you the surprise!"Brother-in-law Liu is tiny to say with smile.

Chapter 313 complete set evil absolute being best


Hear brother-in-law Liu's hint, I right away and cautiously check the attribute of evil absolute being suit, the magic is worth 0-5 evil absolute being helmets, it adds to hold evilly to avoid an attribute to be up to 40, know to own in the necklace of sorcery teacher evil avoid an attribute of very few, and can attain 40% dodges several rates, making more to wear almost can take no cognizance any sorcery attack.
Downwards continue to see, is a rightness the magics are worth 1-8 evil absolute being bracelets, in the bracelet of sorcery teacher, the class bracelet that has already known tallestly currently was an evil absolute being bracelet, the evil absolute being bracelet adds hold 1-5 magic values, and the evil thunder material compare an evil absolute being ring according to the evil thunder ring more magic value upper limit of attribute to see, the attribute of evil thunder bracelet is very likely to be the magic is worth 1-6, so the value of this evil absolute beings bracelet is very also expensive.
A rightness of magics are worth 2-7, avoid+the evil absolute being ring of 3 attributes, can let the sorcery teacher calmly face the near body attack of warrior;In addition still have a magic is worth 1-5 of evil absolute being belt.
"Brother-in-law Liu, you this whole body material attribute is too violent, unexpectedly whole is a rare best!"I feel deeply about to say, if oneself is willing to sell, this whole body material sells out, oneself several generation sons can not worry by food and clothing.But, I am a person who has no ambition, the creed believing in is money doesn't have to be many and enough spend and then go, oneself's playing happily is the most important of, and the top-class best of whole body sorcery teacher equips, to I this sorcery teacher player is having a great attraction, I am to say what also loathe to give up to sell out.
"I is somehow also the evil absolute being in those early years!Mixed a lifetime, even the material of whole body best also lane not arrive?"Brother-in-law Liu is tiny to say with smile:"In fact the attribute of these materials is all skillful hand craftsmans in those early years according to the product that I provide and equip a deep time of evil absolute being process but become of, isn't the product attribute of natural formation!"
"Brother-in-law Liu, so how does the deep time process a material?Process and need to what things do raw material?Those persons who can process a material and then where?In our village?"A chain of of my problems ask out.
"The in fact deep time processes a material, completely not as it should be."Brother-in-law Liu says.
"Why?Material majority of processing take a best attribute, not good?"I ask.
"I believe that any materials all have soul, but as for original material that process, in fact be sample of other material of essence parts of material of chains turn but becomes."Brother-in-law Liu sighs to say, I wished your this whole body best materialses to all process and said that the words like this is again now feigned.
"Walk sideways, you may think big uncle is at feigned, past make serious, in fact I was young, persistently pursued the best attribute of material, demolished a lot of good materials as a result in those early years, want really now not the destroyed those materials to create this evil absolute being material!"Smiling of my doesn't matter brother-in-law Liu sighs to say, , if you don't demolish those materials, where can I get a this whole body best evil absolute being set Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment