Monday, November 26, 2012

Beats by Dre BMW rs they know Qi wit

, The orchid son listens to yours.However elder brother Yun if met to bother, must tell orchid son and elder sister!"I shook to shake head:"Orchid son,Beats by Dre BMW, the affair this time is as irrelevant as you, should say to is that I am some with the light heart, have never thoughted of the big absolute being of the sunshine of eight Qi countries still exists and shines on this kind of situation to see, their Amaterasu-omikami should also still exist.As for eight Qi big absolute being, that is still a legend, can not also research till now.However I last time the time in plum flower mountain felt very strong dark breathing, I thought if eight Qis the legend of the big absolute being was true of words, this nine old eccentrics of snakes should much in plum flower Shan-li."
The orchid son is some strain:"Elder brother Yun, they so many people, can you can deal with?I or help you!"I wanted to shake head:"They I haven't put in the eye.What I worried is once I launch activity in eight Qi countries, other national or local organizations and group will to dragon all science and technology or to Mr. noble family still have the gold group dragon to start, therefore arrive eight Qi countries this time, I intend to take Hui son they are 3.Certainly I will take other strength, in fine this time, I will make eight Qis, this bad races understand, what be called revenge!"
The orchid son no longer talked, the pair of head leaned on my shoulder up.I clapped the shoulder of clapping the orchid son:"Return to tell your elder sister and Yan dance, the dragons all technological product sale faces to domestic just now and notify the whole whole country's all gold Long Wei strengthen to guard against, discover a shady character thing or discover proper conduct not of eight Qi person, send them to return to old house Be getting better, noticing the hand and foot must be clean, don't leave any trace and let the other people see to arouse fear."
The orchid son is raised head and tooks a look me to just say:"That is all right, elder brother Yun, you must ten thousand matter caution!"I say with smile:"Stop worrying, orchid son, most a week, I will make you become the hostess of plum flower mountain!"Say the body form that finish me disappeared.The orchid son loses a voice to call a way:"The hostess of plum flower mountain!?Elder brother Yun this time is really want to destroy eight Qi countries!But, but how did I unexpectedly don't feel his viewpoint and intention to murder?!"Orchid son doubt of shook to shake head, took a look two juice liquids that expose a color of ground, could not helped tears and roll to drop down,Beats by Dre Electroplating.The orchid son use absolute being dollar tees off two deep pits on the ground and pushed juice liquid and the mud to inside in the deep pit together.The orchid son silently stood in a short while, then used space to transfer to return to apartment.
The orchid son makes the affair telling the Hong wild goose of through and male Sun Yan dance, two females are listenning to and sheding tears, they know Qi within the heart of Yang Qing Er bitterness, more and Yang Qing Er is good friends with, feeling together sister, therefore when the orchid son says that I want to knead eight Qi countries to adjust, beauty and Yan dance didn't say what, although feel some cruelty, but that bad race again not cruel?Not, that bad race isn't cruel, absolutely is have no human nature!Three female companies measured for a while an all technological affair concerning the dragons, then in brief tidied up for a while and went to dragons all science and technology.
I directly arrived at the secret that the dragon helps to train a base, over there, have I of exclusively leave of 200 too very pupil, these too very the pupil is in the training that here repeat gold Long Wei, their originally have ancient force to make foundation too very, therefore fix for promote a little bit quickly and again to add it them always don't accept what task, can be bitter to fix, fix Be getting juster about for all having already exceeded gold Long Wei, shoulding with the ambition in week truly of real strenght.
See I appear in the base inside, 200 too very the pupil quickly gather a troops, then together the voice shout a way:"Pay a courtesy call on a Zhang door!"I smiled to smile to say:"Since today, you aren't the thous force any more too very of pupil, the absolute being that you are all my dragon to help Long Wei!Hereafter also be not making me help a lord, call my cloud little or childe good."
Once many pupils listen to immediately concussion thousand times, an is excited to looking at me.See they don't shout because of concussion, I satisfaction of order:"Probably you still don't know to ownly fix for actually arrived what situation, this because you always all have no opportunity exertion and verify to ownly fix for.The opportunity came now, you and I will right away go eight Qi countries, over there, you can without restraint kill Nue, but can not fornicate, because that is a bad race!"
100 pupils are a burst of to coax to smile, I continue to say:"Remember, every resist of the person all and right on the spot execute, which killing is afraid light they have to not have, either what burden, any result is undertaken by my one person!There is also the absolute being of protection that we may meet eight Qi countries when the time comes, their fix for Gao that wants to compare you, but as long as your more than four people gets together and uses 99 one big method of returnings, they have no a way to you, really don't go and see them you use space to transfer to escape, my nature will solve him!Because were your lives worther money than them, knew?"Many pupils are again a burst of cachinnations, together the voice should arrive:"Please trust!"
When I prepare to let 100 pupils left for preparation for a while, little elder sister Yun and Chen Qiongs also arrived at to train a base.I dismissed public, and little elder sister Yun, Chen Qiong arrived at a secret room.On entering a secret room, little elder sister Yun makes reference to:"Flow cloud, I know that you hate now it's sad, but, but you do like this whether was too cruel?Although eight Qis are many stateowned bad mean Pei, but, but also someoned!There is also the women kid whom those hand have no inch iron, they are innocence of!"
Chen Qiong also says:"That right elder brother Yun, do like this was excessively some?"I sighed tone to say:"Little elder sister Yun, Qiong son, have you already forgotten previous war of a hundred years?Although the business that invaded Xuan Yuan at that time little part eight Qi person, but you knew of, if not that eight Qi support of the local owner, these animals rather mean Pei how could massacre so many Xuan Yuans again son people?Their parents and wife son for letting them loyal to eight Qi emperor absolute being, have of even commit suicide regardless of whole family with the loyal to emperor absolute being;The woman who even there is very having still incredibly and voluntarily follows behind troops to arrive at Xuan Yuan to be a soldier prostitute and encourage eight Qi warrior loyal to emperor absolute being, these have you ever all once thought?This race is bad of, can not change, the best way is to make them demolish, or make them become worse race, so I want to pick and get rid of their inferior roots, let them know they by themselves is how make mean!"
Little elder sister Yun and Chen Qiongs didn't talk, as a woman, they don't wish to see me to become butcher, but they really could not seek reason to persuade me, so long-term, eight Qi countries to the mainland of Xuan Yuan is to go to Xuan Yuan son the people always embrace the attitude for regarding with hostility, ever since that time gold group dragon established, one of the biggest threats being subjected to also comes from eight Qi countries, down to date,cheap beats by dre, eight Qi emperor the absolute being haven't given up the greed to the Xuan Yuan!Chen Qiong sighed tone to say:"Elder brother Yun, I and little elder sister Yun just worry, worry you for the sake of fine son on impulse ……"
I two female the Lan arrive a bosom:"Is afraid that I excite devil?Stop worrying, I know I at do what, also know how to do.I want to let this bad race can not take a dispute any further, let this race grow and perish by itself and let the their end companion wear the end of aquamarine blue star life but over."
Little elder sister Yun quickly says:"Let Chen Qiong go together with you!What is up also help you!"I Hey Hey a smile:"This is to negotiate, when the time comes your whichever person also can't cruel solution drop so more die don't repent of eight Qi small snake of.I have already let Hui son they 3 seek Huang Jing Zu, Han Xiao Lei and week the Peng fly them to go to, there but have me a pay a strange soldier!Oh to little elder sister Yun, let Chen Fei and Jiang Yu send 100 sets of battle machine A for me, these absolute being Long Wei don't have necessity use magic trick to treat those thing like the common run of people or steels."
Little elder sister Yun white my one eye:"Oneself why don't ?Arrived at CS City don't go first to see our sister as well, I see you are afraid that they clench your ear!Hum!"Chen Qiong vomited a tongue:"!The this appearance of little elder sister Yun is attractive, did elder brother Yuns all see silly!"I helplessly listen to two females' amusements, however the action on the hand more and more and without restraint gets up, and then recruits little Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment